Thursday, September 26, 2013

Some Halloween "Pinspiration"



"BOO"TIFUL HALLOWEEN DOOR

Here is a Super Easy Halloween Craft for you that I found on Pinterest and decided to try out.  I liked it so much that I made one for my daughter-in-law in Hawaii.  Purchase white letters at Michaels, Joann's or your local craft store. They are about $3 each and if you have a coupon even cheaper.  You can even save a step if you don't have a black door because they sell Black letters which would look cute too or you could mix it up. Purchase a can of orange spray paint at Walmart (cheaper than the craft store) and  purchase (yes I cheated and bought mine because I can't make bows) Halloween theme Bow.  Lastly, you will need a roll of burlap string (this is about $2 -$3 a roll and can make TONS of these or for other projects.  Total cost is less than $20 and even cheaper if you can make your bow.  Please ignore my door that needs to be painted or  replaced very soon. It's next on my project list.




No comments:

Post a Comment